not fluid but fixed

Truth is (I fear!) I’d do anything for my daughters. I just found out I did not put in a winning bid on a condo they wanted, that I offered to buy to rent to them. I was prepared to go for broke for it! I would have paid every last cent – actually jumped into debt! That is not fluid, but obsessive!

I have found my thread: It’s hard to know when we pass the line of reasonable care and move into besotted devotion. It’s hard for me, anyway.

Ah that phrase: live and learn! And then, once you pass over that line once, there you wondering without enough self-sense. Once you pass over, do you come back?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What have we learned about blogging, Facebook, and Cambridge Analytica

I Believe Introductions are in Order : Claire

Hi F! What surprised me most about Blogher 2012?...